Yesterday is Gone
That title is so deep.
The choices you made yesterday have no impact or influence on the choices you will make today. Yesterday is gone and today all you’re left with are the results of the choices you made in the past.
That doesn’t mean you have to live with them.
- It doesn’t matter that you’re 5, 25, or even 125 pounds overweight.
- It doesn’t matter what you ate yesterday.
- It doesn’t matter that you didn’t go to the gym yesterday.
- It doesn’t matter that you’ve been gaining weight for the past 25 years.
- It doesn’t matter that you’ve failed countless diets in the past.
All that matters are the choices you make today. Your previous choices and experiences have no affect on how today starts and ends. You might be discouraged and look back at previous weight loss attempts and think, “I’ve never lost weight before, why would anything change now?”
I had never lost any weight on countless attempts before either until last January. Since that time, as I’m sure you know, I’ve lost over 125 pounds.
I’m so glad I didn’t let yesterday get in the way.