Weekend Getaway to Myrtle Beach

1. Thumper says:

Delurking to say I’m excited about the idea of a forum here…

2. Yeah, the community forum is an excellent idea.

Don’t forget to bury yourself in the sand, or have the wifey do that for you. Your daughter will get a kick out of that as well. My kids still laugh at me and love it, and they’re 15 and 11 now.

Don’t party too hard this weekend.

3. Jaclyn says:

OOooooooooh! Yay fun!

So excited to be a part of this! No big plans here except walking my first half marathon….

Say wha????

This big girl is a movin!!!

5. Kyle says:

Awesome! Can’t wait for the exciting new posts and the community board!

Have fun in Myrtle Beach Tyler. You should upload some pics from your trip too, so we can all be envious of all the fun you had! :-]

6. Alisha says:

I was at North MB two weeks ago with my boyfriend. We went snorkeling with the stingrays and sharks at the Ripleys Aquarium. Loved it! But, my plans include going to Chicago on the 26th 😀

7. Sean says:

Headed to the beach in 3 weeks – I started adding walking 2.5 m and running 2.5 m every other day so I will take the week off of lifting and see how in feels to run in the sand. I also do yoga and would love to do that on the beach. Its kinda private where I go but don’t think I would want people looking at me.

8. Kristi says:

Love the idea of a forum – much more interactive! Enjoy the beach. It always recharges me.

9. Zeb Parker says:

I hope you have a blast at the beach! Wow that brings back memories. My wife and I had our honeymoon last year just north of there at Sunset Beach. Amazing!

If you want some REALLY good eats, try the Boundry House in Calabash.

My wife and I have been following your blog for a good while now and have been so inspired to get active and lose weight! Thank you for dreaming this blog. We have joined a local gym, begun eating much healthier, and drinking tons of water ever since we started following you.

We are just in the beginning stages but have already lost 12 pounds! Woohoo!

Thank you again and I hope you get plenty of rest and fun with your family!

Zeb Parker

10. Ven says:

Woo hoo! Have fun at the beach; your plans are exciting!

11. Ashley says:

I live in Myrtle Beach! It is beautiful day here…in the 70’s and climbing ot the 8o’s by the afternoon! The water is the perfect temp for spalshing in the surf with babies! 🙂 Hope you guys have a WONDEFUL family time! Looking forward to the upcoming changes and additions to the forum!

12. Will says:

It all sounds awesome, Ty! You guys have a great weekend 🙂

13. deibrown says:

Love the ideas and cannot wait to particpate! Have a safe vacation!

14. Cat says:

Wonderful idea! Count me in!

15. Ann says: