Week 75: Weigh-in Results

1. Michelle says:

I have one thing that I think could be a good progress for how you are coming with your muscles is to take measurements. It might help you keep track of how things are changing not just by looks but to see how your body is shaping up literally.

Great job, thanks for being inspiring.

2. Shawn says:

Great job again… Keep up the good work. Such an inspiration

3. Vanessa says:

Just checking in and all I can say is WOW. I see a huge difference! Your arms are looking STRONG. The skin is shrinking around the middle. Man of Steel….watch out! 🙂

4. Dan says:

Are you sucking it in? If not, that is a nice improvement in a week!

5. Sean says:

Keep moving along. I been at this almost as long as you have and have taken a week off here and there from the ‘diet’. Actually the whole month of March :). As long as you are committed to get back on track and not just say ‘tomorrow’. You will be fine. Its really hard to find balance when you are trying to achieve something.

6. Mshell (Michelle) says:

WHAT!!! WE GOTTA WAIT LONGER?! GEEZZZZZ.

kidding.. good job! 🙂

That’s a good idea. A sample tape measure will do wonders, but I know my arms/legs will shrink as I lose fat too though. I have a lot of fat covering these muscles.

Thanks, Shawn.

Watch out now! Man of Steel… I like it.

I’m not. Keep in mind, loose skin is shifty. It can be weird.

You’re right, it is. Without a number in front of me all the time (200), it can be hard to always see the value of eating healthy day in and day out. I need a new goal to achieve, I think.

I have to wait, too! I don’t know what I weigh.

Dude, LOOK AT YOUR GUNS!!!!!

Man you are changing!

14. Scott says:

Wow! Your extra skin is slowly (and noticeably) beginning to improve with (both I’m guessing) your muscle gain and time itself. Anyway, you look amazing Tyler and have inspired me.

15. kate says:

AND you can rent cars in some states!

16. kate says:

I’ve been suggesting that. 🙁

17. mimi says:

Hey Tyler,

Glad to see so much improvement! Sucks that we have to wait though!!! I totally understand the logic though.
    I’m basically doing the same thing. Counting calories. It works for me and that way I don’t have to “ban” any foods. My goal is to lose 100lbs in a year and I’ve lost 6.8 so far. check out my blog sometime.

I’ve heard you complain about the tediousness of writing every thing down and something that really works for me is this app called loseit! It’s free and it has soooo many foods in its list so it’s easy to find things.

Keep up the good work. I really enjoy your blog