Week 78: Weigh-in Results

1. kettleking says:

I see some guns, huge changes from those first pictures you posted, can you imagine what you’ll be like in just 6 months?!?!

2. Sean says:

At times, when the weight loss isn’t so dramatic anymore and the muscle growth is taking its natural time, the numbers on weights or cardio machines can become the new ‘inspirational digits.’ I’ve hit a weight that remains fairly static (I tend to float around 5 pounds up or down), but I can still see changes in the exercise routine to know that it’s all still working. I like to think of what that number might be in a week, a month, whatever and if I actually make it there, great! If not, it’s not like it did any harm. What I want to see is where you’re at for next summer – both in what you lift and how it appears!

Oh I like moving on to bigger weights…

I’m not anywhere near you but I did just move from 8lbs to 12.5lbs. I feel like such a bad ass!

4. suzanne says:

What a great non scale victory to show how far you’ve come!! Congrats

5. Molly says:

damn tyler, look at those guns your getting!

6. Big Clyde says:

Nice improvement! You’ve just inspired me to start lifting my dumbells that just sit there looking at me. I’m not sure I could curl a 35-pound weight. We’ll see.

7. kellied says:

What I REALLY notice is that the loose skin around your midsection is totally getting smaller. It may not seem like it to you, but it is a visible differece to me!

8. Kyle says:

Way to go. Keep up the good work!

9. Andrea in AR says:

You look great! Keep it up! I’ve been following you since pretty close to the beginning and I’m always excited to see a new post from you.

10. CoupeDevil says:

Wow, I put this side by side with the pictures from week 73.
    What an amazing difference. Truly inspiring. Keep it up man.

11. David Foust says: