Sword Fighting to Burn Calories

1. Big Clyde says:

Wii Sports Resort is fun! Have you done the cycling on it? I think it is fun. We also like the kendo (swordfighting) competitions.

2. Britney says:

JUST DANCE

3. Britney says:

JUST DANCE for the Wii !
    Just Dance 2 comes out in october. It’s addictive and fun and once you start you wont want to stop. It’s a great workout and will really make you sweat.

I’m pretty much a gym rat but there are days I just need to be outside too. I love to take peppermint patty (my bike) out on the trails and just see how far I can go. Running too. I love to run outside.

5. jo says:

Trying to do the 50-yard dash like I did in high school. It’s been a long, long time.

6. Steph339 says:

Playing soccer or hockey with the kids. Riding my bike from or to work a ride of 21km. Going to swim at the pool near home. Stuff like that.

7. Steph339 says:

OUPS I forgot to add Wii Fit and EA Sports Active for the Wii. Sorry for the double post!!

8. Molly says:

Breaking ankles on the bball court works for me 😉

9. Sean Nelson says:

I’m usually pretty content with the my elliptical, but from time to time I enjoy going out for a good run, too. I went to the sports shop the other day to get fitted for Vibrams and I’m getting eager to pick up a pair and make the switch. It makes running a whole new experience.

10. MizFit says:

clean?

O
    K
    A
    Y

hula hoop 🙂

11. jaclyn says:

I just bought a video to learn capoeira! Sooooooooooooo excited!

12. Christine says:

I love my Wii Fit Plus and Sprots Resort! I’m addicted to hula hooping. I’m also taking Zumba classes and trying out Bob Harper’s Boot Camp. I have an elliptical, but I don’t like using it. Too much monotony for me. 🙂

13. Cat says:

It’s Zumba and Kettlebell for me. And of course walking the dog and playing with my boys. Not to mention gardening. The stretching in the garden usually cripples me for a couple days!

14. Longhorn 44 says:

Coaching Youth Sports is a blast!

I am currently coaching my son’s 11-12 year old Tackle Football team. It is 100+ degrees here in Texas and the 3 times/week 2 hour practices seem to do the trick.

By the way…..College Football starts this week…

HOOK EM FREAKIN’ HORNS!!!!!!!

15. JD Sigma says:

DING DING. We have a winner. Kettlebells are an awesome workout.

16. Mel Edwards says:

Hubby and I just bought our first pair of quad (old fashioned boot style) roller skates to try out for fun. Boy is that a workout!

17. Heather says:

Another “Just Dance” person here, it really works up a sweat, and it’s so much fun! My fiance and I have dance-offs in the living room.

18. Jillian says:

Just had my first Zumba class and it kicked my butt – but I loved it. Can’t wait for the next one.