How to Lose 5 Pounds in 2 Days

1. Cat says:

Ugh – So sorry to hear that. We had 9 people in a house all go through the same thing within 10 hours of the first one starting the party. Wasn’t pretty when there was only 2.5 bathrooms!

Hope you perk up soon and don’t forget it might take your body a good portion of a week to get back to normal.

2. Jennifer says:

so reminds me of living in Madagascar- though it wasn’t the local road side stand food that would get you but hte lettuce at the hilton where we lived for two months before our house was ready- the best diet ever is a club sandwich from that hotel- you will lose weight and literally feel like you are dying for it

I hope you feel better soon! (and that you toilet paper was soft – and be glad that your hair is short!!!)

3. Jill says:

Almost sounds like a bad case of food poisoning. Have you eaten anywhere new recently?

4. jollyreaper says:

Science fiction? Lord of the Rings is high fantasy! And your sentence construction seems to indicate it’s not even the best of the genre. I can only assume that you made this mistake in the midst of your fevered delirium and shall thus overlook it.

Heal up!

5. Mshell says:

Sorry to hear! I was sick last week too but not nearly as bad as you. It’s not fun.

6. Judy says:

So sorry to hear you were not well…trust you’ll be back full strength soon. I just noticed that there are a lot of people commenting that have the letter “J” at the beginning of their name….

7. Nathan says:

Ahh – bro, sorry to hear about this.
    Hope you are feeling better.

8. Get better, Tyler! But don’t hurry back before you’re ready. We need your positive example to keep us all on-track!

That couldn’t have been pretty. We only have one bathroom in our house (small house!) and when my wife was occupying it, it was so tense knowing that I might have to “go” at any time.

Really, the lettuce? Who would’ve guessed.

It wasn’t food poisoning. How do I know? I gave this whole thing to my wife who has been sick for two days 🙁

It’s not the best, LOTR fanboy. Not even close. 🙂

I’m sorry to hear that Mshell, but thanks for checking up on me. I know a lot of people are getting sick lately unfortunately, it seems like the transaction from summer to fall always brings it.

I noticed that, as well! Lots of Js! 🙂

I’m back and ready to hit the gym again, thankfully. I had a good workout last night and should hit it strong the rest of the week. I appreciate the concern, Ted.

16. Jollyreaper says:

So you don’t like rings. What’s your fav fantasy and what’s your fav scifi, between books and movies?

17. Rosa says:

Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell. You missed an option off your list, though – I understand childbirth can cause that sort of dramatic weight loss also. 😉