Week 90: Weigh-in Results

1. Big Boy Brown says:

Congrats on dropping your body fat percentage, your body is really changing man it looks so good. Your gunna be ready for beach season!!

2. jenna says:

My journey is good, i have lost 50 pounds so far since march. Can’t beat that.

3. Cory says:

Ok, can I ask why you don’t shower and dress at the gym and go right to work from there? I’m sure you have a good reason, but as a multi-tasking mom, I’ll ask!
    And congrats on 3 days in a row 🙂 I like to work out in the early AM myself, it seems to keep my motor running for the rest of the day. I’m not always able to do this, but I try.

4. I was at that game Ty, and it was lively! Great atmosphere! Very difficult to maintain a diet at a tailgate but I managed to do it!

I like the back, the front still needs work. Give me 6 months, I’ll a pack of 2 abs.

Congrats! Losing 50 pounds is incredible, so much better for your joints and overall health. I bet you’re able to do so many things you couldn’t before.

Of course you can ask! 🙂

I spend more time with the wife and daughter this way. I wake up before they do and get back from the gym right as they’re waking up. I get less sleep (still 7+ hours a night), but I’m there when they’re awake, even at night, now that I don’t have an evening workout.

If I were to wait until like 6:30 or so to go to the gym (as I need to be at work around 8), I’d be leaving right as they wake up.

It’s wonderful this way, I love it. And besides, I only live and work about 10 minutes away from the gym.

Where were my tickets? I live about 5 miles away from Williams Brice, you should’ve dropped a couple of club seats by my house.

9. chris_in_cal says:

Hi Tyler,

You wrote that you aren’t as interested in weight and now are focusing on fitness, tone, and strength. Great. But I wonder, is 215lbs your low, and if you keep on going are you about to pass into uncharted weight?

10. Gina says:

Hi Tyler – would it be possible to jog to/from the gym as part of your cardio? That would be 20 min of your drive time plus how much longer it takes to jog the route rather than drive it.

11. Nathan says:

Getting up early is great!
    On Sunday morning – most of the guys like to meet up at 6am for the ride. When I first heard that we had to meet at 6am I thought – you gotta be kidding. However now, two years later – I am sometimes the one pushing an early ride on newbie riders.

I don’t think you’ve been around very long! I’ve actually been to 200 pounds, so no, 215 wouldn’t be uncharted weight.

Unfortunately, it wouldn’t. I have to take the interstate to get to the gym and it’s about 10 miles a way — not possible!

The morning brings a certain sense of excitement and energy. It pains me to even say that, but it’s true. I’m fairly sure I’m going to keep working out in the morning for the foreseeable future.

15. chris_in_cal says:

Oh, I see it now. On May 6 you hit 199.99999 then went on a couple of month hiatus and returned to weighing in August. Got. Boy it must just feel great to be at a comfortable weight and be able to focus on fitness and maintenance. Keep at it!