Thankful to be Back in a Routine

1. Tmc says:

I went crazy…and im still not done lol.

I did some good damage but I dont care I deserve it since I have lost plenty of weight these last 8 months. Ill be back on track starting Monday!

2. Joy says:

Helpful reminder, Tyler. Thanks!

I’m pretty lucky, I didn’t change my routine at all. I still worked out the same as always!

Don’t worry about what you did yesterday, just get back on track on Monday. Good luck!

You’re welcome, Joy. Nice to see you!

I’m envious! Very impressive.

7. Cory says:

I stuck to my routine (pretty much), but I think I over indulged on the alcohol the past 5 days, time to chug water and give my liver a rest 😉 Tuesday is my weigh-in day so we’ll see how much damage I did.

8. cedric says:

You and me both. I managed to stay steady over the week, but I didnt lose anything. Things still fit better and I still feel better, so obviously something is right. The hotel fitness center blew-the treadmill was broken, and the elliptical was one of those home types with no features and more of an up/down stair stepper motion. It was weird, but I persevered! *lol* 305 from 318 in three weeks.

9. Matt says:

I actually lost 2.5 pounds my weigh in was on sat, I was shocked! I only went off the program on Thursday and even than I did no soda, limited sweets, couple brownies and a small slice of pumpkin pie. I did two thanksgiving dinners though so I thought I would gain a pound or maintain, defiantly did not think I would lose weight though. Back to the program now 1200 to 1400 cals a day, 30 mins cardio a day, and weights 3 times a week. I am entering week 20 now and have lost 73 pounds, down to 232.4 from 305. Thank you for all the great tips and advice, it was a hard road to start and stick to it at first but it would have been a lot harder without you, and your website. Thank You!

Report back and let us know! I weighed-in this morning and incredibly I didn’t gain anything. I have no idea how that happened.

That’s impressive, Cedric. You’ll be in the 200s soon!

12. Trixie K. says:

You really inspired me today as I also had a Thanksgiving day food hangover. Your lines “I don’t care how many pounds I gained last week or how much damage was done as I know it wasn’t much. I didn’t negate months of work in 4 days” really hit home with me- thank you, thank you, thank you for the inspiration!

13. Nathan says:

I imagine your running workouts will get rolling soon – best of luck!
    I will be doing a half marathon on December 19th – looking forward to to it.

14. Cory says:

Stayed the same this week, yay! I am, however, going to sign up for Weight Watchers today…. I lose weight slower than molasses so I’d like to see if the new points system will help me speed up the process a little.

15. Sierra says:

I’m terrified to weigh in tomorrow. I can’t decide whether to use my skip on this week or not. On one hand, I know it’s going to be bad and I’m just not up to seeing the number. On the other, I’d really like to know what I’ll do after a week on the new WW plan. Decisions, decisions.

I was doing SO well with my routine when I worked afternoons/evenings and could workout in the morning. Now I leave when it’s dark and get home when it’s dark. Aggravating.