Week 93: Weigh-in Results

1. Alex G says:

“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. ” Keep up the great work Tyler!

2. Bonnie says:

Week 93? That is some intense dedication have anything exciting planned for the big 1-0-0?!

3. scyallfan1 says:

Looks like you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

4. Kyle says:

As I’m sure you know, a pound lost is a pound lost. Good work. The week has been kind to me (so far) in terms of maintenance. I’ve recently upped my carb intake during dinner and I’m noticing that it’s helping with my energy with my morning workouts. Plus the extra calories don’t hurt considering I still need to be eating more. 🙂

5. Steve says:

The beginning of the last 2 weeks has been tough: first, birthday cake & light ice cream M-W last week, then leftover Halloween candy the last couple days. Not too much, but it’s still tough to resist!! Still hitting the gym Tues and Thurs ~4:15 am for 35-40 min…

Thanks, Alex. Great quote.

I have something planned. It’ll be right before Christmas though, so there won’t be a whole lot of people online thinking about losing weight I don’t reckon.

Carbs are my friend — they’re energy. As long as you don’t consume too many, and you actually exert that energy, carbohydrates fuel you, as you said.

I won’t lie, I had some Halloween candy — not a whole terrible lot though. Probably about 20 pieces of M&Ms and a few mini-Snicker bars.

10. Steve says:

You have super powers!! It’s tough to ignore when it’s sitting on the table… I was planning to be “good” and have only a couple pieces, but 4 turned into 8, which turned into 12, and so on… Just gotta make up for it at the gym…

Yeah, when in doubt, just make up for the calories you consumed at the gym. I don’t like that strategy on a regular basis, but sometimes, just sometimes, we can lose control and eat a lot of something that we regret later.

That’s when we put the food away and go to the gym.

12. Kyle says:

My brother always told me never to do cardio on leg day. He was right.