Workout Music (25 New Songs!) for This Month

1. Erin says:

I recently added the new Third Day CD to my playlist for when I’m running. But a really good uphill song to run to is from Hairspray, Can’t Stop the Beat. Gets me moving!

2. Yet another great playlist. I really enjoy Dropkick Murphy (check out Flogging Molly), Jimmy Eat World and Linkin Park. I also updated your playlist on Spotify if anyone is interested:

3. Janey says:

I’ve been playing “Great Big Sea” radio on Pandora on my phone while on the elliptical. I double my speed on the slower songs, but when those crazy Celts start a fast tempoed song, it is all I can do to keep my running in time to the beats per minute!

4. Ann says:

BOB by Outkast is great for doing the treadmill!

5. LOVE the Sick Puppies. A very underrated band, and the hottest bass player to ever walk the earth!

6. Katie says:

You like Jump!! I so rarely meet (meet? wow, I spend too much time online if I think reading a blog = meeting ;-)) people who even know who they are, let alone like some awesome songs.
    Thanks for keeping up your blog and your great advice. I’m so impressed. You’ve definitely made an impact on me – I finally started taking my diet seriously this fall with just eating less and moving more (been there done that with all of the “diets” out there – 5-10 pounds and then I flake), but have gotten down about 20 lbs and am going strong.
    Hope you and your family have a nice December!

Can’t believe I “met” someone else that loved Jump, too, let alone know them. What are your faves?

I’ve heard about Third Day, I’m going to give them a try…

Glad you’re pleased with the list!

How exactly does Spotify work? I clicked on the link and nothing worked for me, it seems like I need an application.

It seems that the faster my music is, the faster and harder I push myself in the gym. I couldn’t workout without music.

You bet it is, such an intense, fast song.

They have a really good sound. Don’t care for the name too much, though.

13. I feel a bit stupid now. With Spotify you can play all the worlds music for free (streaming) and it’s completely legal. Unfortunately I’m not sure if it exists in USA yet.