Workout Music (25 New Songs!) for This Month
When the weather outside is frightful… it’s time for some new workout music.
It’s below freezing here in South Carolina when I hit the gym these days and I’m getting less and less sleep lately, so I thought it’d be a good time to tune up my iPod’s workout playlist. It motivates me to lift/run to new music. As you’re probably aware from my previous workout music playlists, I have the combined tastes of a 13 year old girl and a teenage male suffering from angst.
Without further ado, here’s 25 new workout songs for your listening pleasure:
- 12 Stones – My Life
- Switchfoot – The Sound (John M. Perkins’ Blues)
- Switchfoot – Mess Of Me
- Switchfoot – Lonely Nation
- Sick Puppies – You’re Going Down
- Fort Minor – Remember The Name
- OutKast – B.O.B.
- Metallica – St. Anger
- Metallica -Fuel
- Crossfade – The Unknown
- Disturbed – Prayer
- Dropkick Murphys – I’m Shipping Up To Boston
- Sick Puppies – I Hate You
- Incubus – Nice To Know You
- Jimmy Eat World – Sweetness
- Jimmy Eat World – Bleed American
- Jump, Little Children – My Guitar
- Jump, Little Children – Come Out Clean
- Kanye West – Stronger
- Linkin Park – Hit The Floor
- Michael Jackson – Thriller
- Lady Gaga – Paparazzi
- Lady Gaga – Telephone (featuring Beyonce)
- Three Days Grace – Home
- Three Days Grace – Riot
I want to hear your playlist. What are you listening to in the gym?